The Partnerships Awards 2023 will take place on Thursday 4 May at the Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge London, SE1 7UT. A hotel situated in the heart of Central London, across the river from Westminster.
The evening will bring together senior representatives from all facets of the PPP industry to celebrate and reward the outstanding partnerships and projects made by teams and organisations.
The evening will kick off with a sparkling drinks reception, followed by dinner and the announcement of the 2023 Awards winners.
Following the Awards it is time to network, celebrate and party the night away!
Tickets will be available to purchase from February.
Bronze Tables include:
- Sparkling wine drinks reception
- Three-course seated dinner
- Half a bottle of wine per person
- Celebrity host
- After dinner entertainment
Table of 10 Early Bird Rate £3900
Table of 12 Early Bird Rate £4680
Silver Tables include all the Bronze Table features plus:
- Early access to the Guest Directory (sent to you prior to the event, enabling you to network more easily)
- Two extra bottles of wine for the table
- Two bottles of champagne or two buckets of beer delivered to your table
Table of 10 Early Bird Rate £4600
Table of 12 Early Bird Rate £5520
Gold tables include all the Silver Table features plus:
- Guaranteed premium table position in the room
- Branding for your table
- Access to the VIP drinks reception
*Only a limited number of Gold Tables available
Table of 10 Early Bird Rate £5500
Table of 12 Early Bird Rate £6600
Networking drinks reception
Catch up with colleagues and make new connections while soaking up the atmosphere and excitement
Dinner and Awards reveal
Enjoy a three-course meal followed by the Awards show, hosted by celebrity personality
After show entertainment
Dance the night away and celebrate with your teams at the after show party
Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge
200 Westminster Bridge Rd,
London, SE1 7UT
Dress code: Black tie
Thursday 4 May 2023
18:30 VIP Drinks Reception
18:45 Drinks Reception
22.30 After Party